April 22, 2008

Weigh In - Week 15

Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 15....

Edited to 2 pounds - because I did actually lose 1 pound last week - but, forgive me because I suck at Math.

2 pounds

Official weight loss total is 33 lbs in 15 weeks.

Now 27 more to go.

Yay! for breaking the plateau! I thank you all for your advice to just stick to it and keep moving forward. I also upped my free weight usage and have been pounding out the Biggest Loser exercises at least 4 times a week. You'd think I would be proficient at them by now, but no. In other news, the Leg Master torture machine is TOTALLY working and actually getting easier to do. I wish I would have done measurements on myself to know exactly how much I have lost, but I can tell you A LOT. Well work the $120 if you have a thigh issue like me.

To all of you jumping on my bandwagon with me - GOOD!!! I am so happy and proud to have each and every one of you right by my side to walk back up the hill. Off to the elliptical!

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Keep up the good work!
You are an inspiration.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! You lost one of my three year olds!!!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME! Way to go Sharpie!!!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Violet said...

YAY!!! Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home