April 11, 2008

Weigh In - Week 13

Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 13....

0 pounds, yep Zip Zilch Nada

Official weight loss total is 30 lbs in 13 weeks.

Still 30 more to go.

I have hit a wall despite my continued diet and my increasing exercise to an hour a day, 5 days a week. I am certain it doesn't help that I am so damned depressed. I have been trying to get outside and get some fresh air. And I bought a weighted walk vest at Wal**Mart. It's a Gold's Gym brand that comes with 20 pounds of weights. I thought I would be able to use all of those, but HELL. FREAKING. NO. I put in 8 pounds and it is killer heavy!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

That sucks to have not lost, especially when yiou are working so hard at it. BUT, you and I both know that sometimes the payoff comes later. I am sure next week you will see another drop. Just hang in there.

And if you start feeling really low, try carrying 30 pounds of something around for a while and ask yourself if the last 13 weeks were worth it. I have a 30 lb kid I can lend you. He gets heavy very quickly.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU DIDN'T GAIN ANYTHING!!!! That, my friend, is a victory unto itself.

You will overcome your plateau, I'm certain of that. I tend to up my weight routine when I'm in a holding pattern. For me, that seems to help.

Just keep it up, keep moving and doing what you're doing...trust me, you look AMAZING and you're doing equally well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home