April 04, 2008

*sigh*

I am in a funk.

I believe that may be the understatement of the year.

I have been a babbling mess. I need to stop answering the phone until I can get it together. I am worrying people.

Work, in particular the lack of it, is making me nervous. When you work for yourself, no work = no money.

I am letting my mind wander to dark places and choices I just do not want to do. The thought of going back to a corporate job.... I cannot even finish that sentence.

So.

I need to buck up. Or fuck off.

I am officially trying to "shake it off".

I am sending out the good vibes to the Universe.

"Hey Universe.... Yeah, you Karma.... *bats eyelashes, wiggles ass* I am visualizing a ton of work hitting my desk. So, bring it!"

5 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

I will do some visualization for you too:

I am sitting at my desk, drinking a fabulous cup of coffee. My ass looks great, as does my hair. I am wondering why Sharpie hasnt posted in a while, when suddenly something pops into my google reader queue from "Not Winning Mother of the Year". Seems Sharpie has been so busy with her new freelance projects from Nike and Honda that she hasnt had a minute to blog.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

michele, that was lovely. And, ironically enough, not so much out of the realm of possibility.

It's a tough road, but, I know you. You're a fighter. A brilliant, resiliant fighter who can pummel her way out of anything. Things seem dim at the moment, but, I'm not worried. There's a reason you're my hero, big sister. And the next chapter Karma has in store for you will be the best, I can feel it.

And, not for nothing, your ass looks great already. You don't need to visualize that anymore.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I am visualizing busy days ahead for you... The entire state that I live in joins you in your funk.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It will turn around, I just know it. Sherry and Michele are right!! Hang in there - I know it's tough right now.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Just checking in to say that I'm thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home