March 24, 2008

Weigh In - Week 11

Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 11....

3 pounds

Official weight loss total is 29 lbs in 11 weeks.

Only 31 more to go.

Almost half way there. I feel great. I actually left my house Easter Sunday to visit family and for the first time in a LONG time didn't feel bad about myself. I didn't stress about what I was going to wear. I didn't almost cry when I did get dressed. I wasn't depressed. THAT is a good feeling.

And for those of you who have been where I am (you will understand COMPLETELY what I am about to say). I can officially say that the next time I am weighed at the doctor's office, they will not be moving the large bar on the bottom of the scale. Boo-Fuckin-Yah!

Thanks again to my lovely SISTA for putting on the best spread for Easter dinner EVA!! She was truly the hostess with the MOSTEST! The food was excellent and plentiful. The house was festive and bright. And there was swag for everyone!

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work.
Happy Easter!
xo
LBC

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations - awesome job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home