April 02, 2008

Weigh In - Week 12


Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 12....

1 pound

Official weight loss total is 30 lbs in 12 weeks.

Only 30 more to go.

I made it to the half way point. 30 pounds is the most weight I have ever lost besides when I was pregnant. Well, not pregnant, but after the baby was born. I can hardly believe it. I can see the surprise in people's faces, though they rarely say anything to me. Why is that? Are they afraid to say, "Wow, you were really a fat ass... and now...not so much." Say it people - say it!!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

That is fantastic. And I doubt they are thinking that. They are probably thinking that they wish they could get off of their fat ass and lose weight. BTDT

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're my hero. Seriously.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

You are doing SO good!

I'm not. I have REALLY been struggling the last 2 weeks. I don't know what my problem is.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd tell you if that was how I really felt. Instead, my feeling is more like this: you looked good before, now, you look really fucking amazingly god damned good.

How's you like dem apples.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home