July 13, 2007

While I'm Away

Sunday is the big day and while I am feverishly gathering, washing, packing and writing notes for all of the pet care - I just wanted to say I'll miss you all!

SO...... in light of the last vacation - I would like to hear your best/worst /funniest vacation experiences ever.

I'll start.

While on our honeymoon, DH & I went on a cruise for a week and then on to St. Lucia for a week. The first night on the cruise, we were walking along one of the floors where the have walls full of pictures of the cruise guests. While looking for our pictures (to buy of course) we parted to look in either direction. Having found nothing, I wandered back over to my gorgeous new husband, who had his back to me, and I nuzzled into his neck and grabbed his ass. Sounds mundane, no?

Except IT WASN'T MY HUSBAND!

Imagine BOTH of our surprise when he turned and looked at me - half smiling - half-embarrassed. I was stammering an apology and staggering (maybe BOLTING) away ready to DIE. I was a shade of red only a person a mere 26 years old could pull off.

The BEST part? DH was across the room watching the WHOLE thing. Laughing. Hysterically.

I was not the self-assured person I am now. I was a mouse. If that happened now - I would have laughed - no - roared and told him he knew he liked it. Or was it good for him, etc.

But then...no - I almost died.

And you KNOW we continued to see him and his WIFE (who bore holes into my head with her eyes) EVERYWHERE, which is near impossible on a large boat. But, we did.

Now, it's your turn.....

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I remember hearing about that happening. Pinching some other guy's ass...on your honeymoon...friggin' priceless.

And, uh...you've never been a mouse. NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR, ever. You've gotten tougher over the years, but give yourself some credit; there's a big difference between mousey and reserved. Reserved? Once, maybe, yes. Mousey? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Miss you already. :(

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

My dearest SISTA - ok, maybe not a mouse.... I just wanted to be tiny once in my life and ya go and ruin it!! LOL!!

Miss you too!!

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharpie,

Catchin your blog via Blue!

HILARIOUS!

Enjoy your trip - can't wait to read about it when you come back!

Katya

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious!!! Hee hee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home