May 19, 2006

Big Shocker Friday

Shocking events too crazy not to list for you all. Sarcasm at it finest, no?

1. Its raining. Again. Hasn't it already been 40 days and 40 nights. Christ. NOW I have to finish the ark.

2. My kids are sick. Again. No? Really? Cuz its only been like 3 weeks straight. I'm certain DCS will be arriving at my door to see if my kids are working the Meth Lab again.

3. We have a busy weekend planned. Full of birthday parties, soccer games and the like. Oh joy.

4. I am officially done teaching for the semester. Two words. Thank. God.

5. Is the kids school year nearly over YET?! Because I am DONE with the projects and the reports and the activities and field days and Celebrations and Art Shows. OK?! Ok.

6. All the Tamagotchis are dead. *snickering*

7. It is a rule that the roses your daughters receives will last 2 weeks while the ones you get bend at the neck right after you put them in water.

8. I will beat the crap out of anyone who fucks with my sister.

There. I'm done. Anyone else shocked? I didn't think so.

9 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger BSumner said...

Someone fucking with our... I mean.. your sister? Do we need to get a posse together???

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger JayMonster said...

1. Think they can call of the drought watch now?

2. April showers bring may flowers. And what do may flowers bring? Allergies.

3. Yup, know all about the birthday things.

4. Congrats on surviving another year.

5. Close... real close.

6. My daughter has come up now with something even more evil than the Tamagotchis. Micro babies and micro pets. Every bit as annoying as the tamagotchis but louder and 3 dimensional.

7. Good to know.

8. Ditto

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharpie, ever my protector. Thanks, my favorite BEYOTCH!!!

The rain has stopped, the sun is shining...the day/weekend isn't a total loss!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger ditzymoi said...

I stumbled across your blog, ok ok actually I'm stalking other bloggers link lists cuz I'm an addict. *weeps* You're a funny lady :) Love your blog

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

You know I've got your back, yo.

And can we please please call ourselves the Pussy Posse? PLEASE?

I've been dying to use that ...

-Blue

"Am I too late for the butt-whoopin'?" Piper in Robots

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pussy posse????

Blue, I heart you.

Can we have a pussy posse pow-wow someday? SOOOON????

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a Piper in Robots? Why wasn't I told???
You rawk lady, the Pussy Possy is right there with you!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

You're bloody hilarious. ;-)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not telling my kids about Tamagotchi's. My two oldest had them a few years ago, and the two youngest never need to know about their existence...stupid, evil toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home