May 10, 2006

Like, TOTALLY.

Actual conversation had over a bowl of tuna and cheese. Yes, Lil Man shares my love of tuna and mayo with a sprinkle of cheese hold the bread. Shut up, its good.

"Mom, how old are you?"


"34. Why?"

"Oh man! I put down 43!"

"WHAT?! How OLD do you think I am kid?"

"Well, at least I got the numbers right."

(Apparently, Miss Thing is not the only child with dyslexia.)

"Who did you tell I was 43?"

"My teacher. And my class."


Now I am talking like a Valley Girl to him..."SHUT UP! You told them THAT? Like, I am totally not that old."

He is hysterically laughing. "Yes I did."

Still using Valley speak... "Like, why?"

"Mother's Day stuff, its for..."


I cut him off..."LALALALALALA I'm not listening - you'll ruin it - you're a ruiner"

He's laughing even harder now. He's still trying to tell me, but can't get anything out with me LALALAing.

"Well, at least I'll know how old you are when you're 21."


"Too late bucko - that ship has sailed."


"You were already 21?"

Again with the Valley talk,"Like a HUNDRED years agooooo."

"Well, then at least I'll get it right when you're 50."

"SHUT YO' MOUTH. I'm never getting THAT old."

Laughing and turning back to his tuna and cartoons. "Ya, if you live that long."

There's only one of us he needs to be concerned with making it to another birthday - wise ass kid. Can't imagine where he gets it.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I've maintained in the past, there will NEVER be a need to do a DNA test to see whose child he is.

Ya, if you live that long...

I'm snorting OUT LOUD. God, I love that kid.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Louise said...

LOL... Phyliss the perky girl, I thought you were being deliberately dyslexic with the bad spelling thing! It was a good joke anyway!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

my daughter always says to me "back in the olden days when you were young, did you do this?" wtf? olden days???

You look great for 43! roflmao!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home