September 12, 2008

To My Neighbor,

Really, I was happy to return your little howling beagle because we live on a BUSY road and he was walking the yellow line. I was certain he was going to get hit and killed.

I chased him down the road and he ran back to your yard.

I knocked on the door. TWICE.

You came to the door explaining the electric fence was down because they were cutting trees and invited me in.

I declined. I only wanted to bring back your dog.

You had just come out of the shower.

And your towel was too short.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lala said...

heh, hoo ha.
No baby yet FYI

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I have a cute neighbor across the street. I wonder how long his, er, towel is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home