August 14, 2008

Fall Fashion, Sharpie Style




While we were in Europe over the summer, I noted an amazing amount of women sporting a fashionable scarf with all types of styles. Being summer, the scarves were light and airy and there were many types of ways to wear them. I bought a few unsure if I would be hip or cool enough to pull them off. Yesterday I wore my silk scarf for the entire day in the house just to get used to the idea. I know DORK. I wore mine with a light knit sweater and jeans. Hubby and the kids both commented that it looked nice and I kinda liked it, like an alternative to a necklace or other accessory. AND I AM ALL ABOUT THE ACCESSORIES!!

I was kinda wishing I had bought more and then, I begin to see them EVERYWHERE! Walmart, Target and every other store you can think of has a selection right here in the states. Don't say I didn't warn you - these will be HOT this coming Fall Fashion.

Stock up now and then go vote at Jessica Knows so I can win my (*drooling*) prize, a gorgeous Flip Video Camera!!

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Jenny86753oh9 said...

I noticed the scarves too. Hallelujah! I have tons from India! I might actually have a chance this Fall!

Good luck on the contest!

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always feel like I'm playing dress-up when I have a hat, scarf, vest, or whatever accessory on. I just can't pull it off. But I see other women that look fabulous.

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! The weight loss thing is totally inspiring!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Lana M. said...

SERIOUSLY.....THIS is why I LOVE the blog world! I had never even heard of the FLIP camera, love it! Gotta have it! Off to Wal-Mart to get it now. Well, maybe not NOW, seems like EVERY idiot and their brother is there on Sunday, I'll go tomorrow. Anywhoo...

the scarf thing-you are ABSOLUTELY correct on it about to be big AND they are SO chic! I was on a layover at LAX and there was a group of teens traveling together from Spain. There were several of the girls that had them on, with just jeans, a tee and flats and with the addition of the scarf they looked so effortlessly stylish! I wanted to kill them-can you say jealous? Cause I certainly was.

(umm....okay, sorry for the abuse of comment space.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home