August 18, 2008

GO VOTE FOR ME

Please? Pretty Please? I'll be your best friend??

The voting is open for the gorgeous Flip Video Camera prize at Jessica Knows, so PLEASE for the love of all that is cute little video cameras, go vote for my Scarves as the HOT new Trend for the Fall Season idea. Voting is done to the left in the sidebar!

Or vote for my sister, either way, I'd like to keep that hot little camera in the family.

Need more inspiration to go there? How about a few ways to tie said scarves?









Please, head over and vote, the polls are open only a short time! Did I mention I would BE YOUR BEST FRIEND???

5 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

Voted! Good Luck!

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like we're both trailing at the moment in the polls. C'mon y'all! A vote for Sherry or Sharpie is a vote for change!!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I voted for you! Good luck!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

that avatar is SUPER cute! Did you do it? LOVE it!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Lana - I created the avatar at http://www.faceyourmanga.com/welcome.htm

GO DO IT - SO fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home