October 05, 2007

Oh. My. Hell.

So.

I started a new graduate class.

I submitted a proposal that took 3 days to complete. This proposal was supposed to be the outline for the entire class.

I completely misread what I was supposed to do.

I had exactly 6 hours to come up with a net new idea and do the 3 days of work in that time and resubmit.

I did it.

I suck.

And.

I ran over a kitten last night that darted out in front of my truck.

Yes.

I super suck.

If anyone needs me, I'll be rocking in the corner, waiting until 5:00 to pick up Miss Thing from her First Official School Dance.

*sigh*

8 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha the?????

FIRST DANCE????

Shit.

Glad you didn't hit the kitten. Glad to know you're human and actually MADE A MISTAKE!!!!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Sherry - uh no. I actually ran OVER the kitten.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops. Sorry about the kitty konfusion.

May he/she/it RIP.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

tough day??

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Someone needs a BIG margerita. Damn girl.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Awwww...you couldn't help the kitten darting. But I know how that can make a person feel. How did the first dance go? It is tough to let go...at least it was for me.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger melodyann said...

Lordy be...

Maybe that kitten just couldn't take it anymore...

kitty-suicide... it's real, people, and it's a problem, all over the world...

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww shit, that all SUCKS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home