August 27, 2007

Alive, and....Well....

It has been really crazy at Chez Sharpie these past few days and I haven't had a moment to spend blogging. So, here I am to tell you I don't have time today either. Sorry. Lame, I know.

Work is crazy, ridiculous, off-the-track busy, which makes the kids crazy because instead of spending their last few days of freedom having much fun, they are left to peer in over the threshhold of my office door for fear of entering can be punishable by screaming that makes dog's ears bleed. I start teaching this week at the Art College again. Thankfully, they cancelled one of my classes for low enrollment and I could not be happier - I could really use the break. My Graduate Course is in the final stages. I have 4 weeks left in which to create the 4th piece in my series of posters and a final interactive presentation of the entire process of the four.

I believe that I secured all supplies my kids teachers had requested. Their backpacks are stuffed and ready to go. Thursday is their first day of school. They are ready. And so am I.

We ended up the summer nicely with a four day trip to Boston seeing all the sights. We only got on the wrong subway once. Thank God. I bought myself a beautiful little diddy from Tiffany's. It was a dream to do it. I can know cross off my List of Things To Do Before I Die. I loved it because it was a design by Paloma Picasso, daughter of Pablo Picasso. I just seemed perfect.

This past weekend we went to a Bull Riding Competition and a Antique Car Sock Hop all in one day. Crazy, no? But...fun, in a weird sorta way.

Well, look at that...I guess I posted after all. Hope you all are well. Be back to regular blogging soon.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Glad you had fun in Boston. It's a fun city!
Have a good day!
LBC

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

So glad you were able to get a bit of a break before the madness continued!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Hope things slow down for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home