September 21, 2007

Zen Moment

It is Friday.

I finished a ridiculously long work week and completed all projects I had.

My desk is clear.

I handed in my final presentation for my Grad Course.

I am happy with the presentation.

I am done with the class.

I will get an A.

My house is clean.

The kids are playing nicely.

We are going to go out to eat.

Then to a carnival.

THEN to the Big E tomorrow.

All is right.

All is calm and serene.

I can breathe.

Now I have to go shower....

But I can breathe in there too.

(Here's hoping you have Zen this weekend.)

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

It sounds almost too good to be true! Have a wonderful weekend!!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharpie, I'm so glad your day improved immensely since speaking with you this morning. Let's hear it for getting it all done, like you usually do. :)

Much love...and wear sunscreen tomorrow! Have a blast at the Big E!!!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

What is a Big E?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

The Big E is a north east fair - actually called the Big Eastern - held in MA. Very fun - lots of stuff to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home