August 29, 2007

I'm Off To Teach A New Crop Of Artists

Today is the first day of classes at the Art College and I get to see my latest group of aspiring artists. I love this time of year. I never know who is the diamond in the rough. There's always one. If I'm lucky - there are two. The second is usually a Dark Horse who emerges late in the semester and blows everyone away with an amazing project. It's all they need - One Project. After that - their drive, motivation, dedication and confidence is changed forever. It is so exciting. God, I love teaching these college kids.

Can you see the twinkle in my eye?

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have more than two! I bet you're an awesome teacher.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S the enthusiasm we all hope for in our teachers! Good luck for a great semester.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home