October 02, 2008

Biggest Hugs To My Little Sis

And all the love there is to my Lil Sis (her site is AWOL, at the moment). Because she doesn't seem to know it herself, and I don't TELL her nearly enough, I am now saying on record that "My Sister is an incredible, warm, loving, Mom/Sister/Daughter/Wife/Friend/Student and all around wonderful human being that I have the great privilege to be near on a regular basis AND related to. She makes me laugh like no one else. She is honest and kind. She is the best sister a girl could have."

Leave her some love here in the comments. She's going through a lot right now and could use the kind words.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sherri (Never can remember how to spell that) - popped in today and couldn't find you so I came over here to see if you had a different address. I am selling a house after renovating it and haven't had much time to comment all summer, but your sister is right. Hope you are okay and the kids are okay and D is okay. Congrats on the weight loss too!
Heather Ann

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sherry,

I have a small inkling of what you are facing (I twitter-stalked you this morning) and I hope everything is ok. I think you are fab, and have missed your blog. Come back soon! Love to Max and Sara, and thanks Sharpie for keeping us posted...

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger BSumner said...

Hi Sherri.. love and miss you! *hug*

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Hey!

I found your blog through the friend of a friend of a friend and fell in love with your writing style. Girl, you've got SPUNK!!

Hope everything works out for you and your fam. You've got a lot of blog friends waiting for your return!

MJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home