September 29, 2008

Funniest Thing I've Seen In A LONG Time

While driving to pick up the kids from school on Friday, I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection. At the intersecting road is a bus filled with Middle Schoolers. While everyone was stopped at the light, the kids began to do the wave like they do at a baseball game. Again and again they did the wave. Fucking Hilarious!

I wished I had a video camera.
I wonder if the bus driver has the same sense of humor I had or if she was ripshit....

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Cute.

On a totally different subject, what's going on with your sister's blog? The link goes to some crazy advertisement...

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Hey MJ -

According to the following email - it is temporarily down - but stay tuned...

Hey all!

Sorry for the big, fat, broadcast email...

I'm in the process right now of migrating my personal blog from horkinramblings.com to a sub-domain of my professional blog, Sherrypardy.com. It's all in an effort to streamline my self-branding process in the hopes of getting some writing gigs. So, I'll be off line for a day or two, but hope to be up and running lickety split.

Did I just say lickety split???

Anyway, just in case you thought something was amiss...it's not.

Off to do some homework!

-Sherry

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh that's funny. Nikki's bus ride was an hour long one and the driver she had the first year made all the difference in the world. He ended up decorating the bus and taking them all to the Homecoming dance in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home