October 08, 2008

5-0

And, no I don't mean the Po-Po, for those of you with street cred or any dealing with college kids (that's how I get me my slang).

I am shouting from the roof tops that I have hit a Monumental Goal - 50 pounds lost!



Of course, it took much longer than I had hoped, I am currently in Week 38 of this journey. And YES, I will admit to flipping off the scale EVERY FUCKING MORNING from then til now. AND I'll also admit to joining (YES, FUCKING JOINING - ME SO NOT A JOINER) a 2 day a week aerobics class and a Zumba salsa dancing aerobics class in order to break that plateau.

But, I can say with great pride, that I am down to that last 10 pounds I need to lose. I may just make it by the end of the year after all.

5 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger divrchk said...

Wow. What a huge congrats! We need a photo!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger L said...

Well, congrats, its well deserved. Am I jealous? uh, H to the double toothpicks yeah.
I've been trying to walk and when Im feeling ambitious, jog. its a very powerful feeling.
You should feel so proud of yourself.

L

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Way to go. Great job.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you - that is AWESOME...can you pass some will power my way now???!

CONGRATS!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger CrookedPigtails said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!

And, might I add, you look AMAZING. Really, truly, you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home