October 18, 2007

So..........

I still got nothing.

Chris tried to help by asking what was my worst kiss and my best kiss. Honestly, I have no idea. Probably because I am not much of a "kisser connoisseur" as in I really don't like to be touched, which stems from my early childhood drama, and really, ew the germs. I love to kiss my hubby - he is a wonderful kisser. But, as far as the bad - I think I must have blocked them all out.

In this vein, I think I will open up the "inspiration station" to all of you. Go on, ask me anything.....

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Let's see...what's your favorite drink when you want to relax? Favorite food? Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere? Who are you going to vote for next November?

Done for now ;-)

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....strike one for me.

Let's try again.

The first moment it hit you:

'OMG. I AM a mom!'

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think I know everything there IS to know about you.

What could I ask?

Have you thought of doing some volunteer/charity project? Like your Great American Bake Sale from the other year????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home