August 15, 2007

I Am Almost Afraid To Post

Or, even touch my computer for that matter. You see, everything I touch has gone to shit this week. Ever have one of those days?? Yep. I'm having a full week - and it is only Wednesday.

A short (and incomplete list) of what has gone wrong thus far:

1. Lil Man has an inexplicable and ridiculous rash covering his entire face since MOnday. I originally thought it was Fifth's Disease - but now I am not sure. Seeing doctor this morning.

2. Someone in my house broke my Jump Drive that was in my computer with all of my Master's Course work on it. It no longer works. I have no back up. No one is claiming responsibility.

3. I ordered my Mother flowers for my father for their anniversary - they never came. Yes.

4. My sprinkler system decided to go crazy and STAY ON even after I manually shut it off, pulled the plug and had to reach under every ceiling tile in the basement for the water shutoff so it would not burn out the pump or dry the well.

5. My cat ate my wires to my phone's headset.

6. I screamed at my husband because I was having a really shitty day and he was asking me to do something else on top of all the craziness and his co-worker was standing right next to him listening while I was "getting my crazy on".

That's all for now. Maybe if I lay low it will all go away. Or burn Sage? What do you suggest?

8 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Violet said...

Ack! That's awful. I hope things turn around!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many, many Dunkin Donuts iced coffees. Many. As in, well, many.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWW!


*hugs*

I hope it gets better!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

That stinks. I hate those weeks.

Hope it all gets better.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

I agree with the Dunkin Donuts iced coffees...want I should call and see if they will deliver?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As I apparently have not had enough coffee this morning, when you asked about burning Sage, I thought you were talking about my dog.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Thanks everyone!! It hasn't gotten any better - but maybe if i send out some Positive Vibes it will - so here goes....

Sherry and Not A Granny - thanks - Iced Coffees - MANY Iced Coffees and delivered?? Yes, please.

Chris - thanks for the virtual hug - cuz in real life - there is no way that would have happened - I am NOT a hugger/huggee - not a touch person what-so-ever. I am not stand-offish - just have touch issues.

And Wendy..thank you for the laugh.....and for the record - I don't burn dogs. My cat, after biting through my phone wires may need to watch his back...but dogs...never.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Sounds brutal. I do love the line about "getting your crazy on" and will definitely remember that the next time I end up yelling at my husband at work. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home