November 02, 2006

Thank You, Jesus



For getting Monique kicked off Dancing with the Stars because every time I looked at her, I wanted to punch her in the face.

Yeah I said it - High School Musical - Smoosical. She begged for a face punching. And her partner too.



OK, I guess I am coming out of closet to admit I watch Dancing with The Stars. Religiously. Ok, to be truthful I have it TiVo'd, for christ sake.

I know that I could throw some spotlight off myself and tell you that the only reason I even watch the show is because my husband is addicted to it and has watched faithfully for the last 3 seasons.

You know how I know you're gay?
You watch Dancing with The Stars without a gun to your head.

So, anyway. Like a train-wreck I just can't turn away.

If you have nothing to do next Tuesday night - check it out - they are down to the final three.

Emmitt Smith, Joey Lawrence (WHOA) and Mario Lopez.







Can anyone tell me what the relationship is from Mario to George Lopez, the comdeian?

Bottom line - I am rooting for Joey.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger VTek said...

Bald Joey reminds me of Howie Mandel lol. And poor Sara Evans - Shanna Moakler thought she had problems!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I love me some Emmitt!

Joey's evil eyebrow creeps me out.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

OK, I don't watch telly so I'm totally lost here but MAN that bald bloke is HAWT!

*drooool*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home