October 13, 2006

Cuz I Got Nuthin.....

I was going through old posts and realized I never posted this one.
I'm slapping a big ole smack on the backs of your heads - Tag You're It.



Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

• See my kids graduate from high school and college
• See my kids get married
• Grow old with my husband
• Hold my grandchildren in my arms
• Retire
• See Italy
• Own a Getaway House/property
• See my mortgage paid off

Things I Cannot do:

• Drive stick ("I can learn" - 10 points to anyone who knows what movie that's from)
• Lose the weight I want to
• Stop being obsessive about everything
• Make espresso out of the Italian coffee pot - I burn it every time
• Stay mad at my husband
• Put pictures away - UGH!

Things I Can Do:

• Can organize and de-clutter at least once a year
• Catch up on my kids baby books/school days books
• Bake
• Dry shave my arm pits
• LAUGH

Things That Attracted Me To My Husband:

• He is so handsome
• He has the most intense brown eyes
• He likes the same crappy music I do
• His car - I know pathetic but I was 19!!
• He was really sweet

Things I Say Most Often:

• Stop it.
• BRUSH your teeth.
• Eat!
• Let's go!

(Kill me now, could I sound any MORE like your Mom?!)

Books I Love:

• Anything Stephen King
• Anything James Patterson
• Really too many to list

Movies I Love:

• Without a Paddle
• Something about Mary

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The thought of dry shaving my armpits makes me want to curl up in a ball and whither away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home