October 02, 2006

How Do I Look For My First Day Of School??

Stop looking for pictures because there aren't any! But here I am - all spiffy with my new Sketchers, my Timbuk messenger bag and my noose around my neck - does that count as a fashion accessory????

So, today I embark on my new adventure into Online Master's Program. And can I tell you I am scared TO DEATH!! And SERIOUSLY - these fucking people already have the first 2 assignments DONE. Finished. COMPLETED. And I can't seem to get through a chapter of my first book without hearing Charlie Brown's teacher. Or nodding off - I have NO NECK CONTROL!! God. I need to get it together.

Well, I gotta run - the short bus is beeping for me......

7 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger VTek said...

You look marvelous; now hit those books & try to stay awake lol.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol on the short bus.

Can you buy cliff notes?? ;-)

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look incredible, as always.

Bitch.

Moving on...

Pardon my lack of in-the-loopness, but what is this bag of which you speak?

I'll be available via IM between the hours of midnight and 2am for cohorting.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger macboudica said...

I think my thirteen year old daughter was wearing a noose today...well, maybe not, but it did kind of look like one.

You will do an awesome job at school and totally smoke your classmates.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh wah wah woh woh (that's the Charlie Brown teacher voice).
Rock that Masters.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You look hot. And a tip: whenever I was falling asleep in a grad seminar I would do kegels to stay awake--lots of concentration required and then I would try to figure out if the instructor could tell what I was doing....

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

You look super and I'm so proud of you!

You're going to do great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home