September 19, 2006

OK, Because Nothing Peps Me Up Like A Little No Legs, No Arms Jokes

(Thank you Loiuse) And thanks to my sister for telling me every joke she knew this morning in , in the car, on her way to the store, without a hands-free device - the police be damned.

I LOVE these kinds of jokes, and GOD if you all don't either have the same fucked up sense of humor or know mine all too well... I give you these....

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs...

...in front of the door?
Matt

...in a ditch?

Phil

...in your hot tub?
Stu

...on your BBQ grill?

Frank

...waterskiing
Skip

...on a beach?
Sandy

...in a pool?
Bob

What do you call his dog in the pool with no legs?
Bob Barker

...on the wall?
Art

And what do you call his arms and legs?
Pieces of Art

What if he also doesn't have a tongue?

Tasteless Art


What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs...

...in a pile of leaves? I SWEAR THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE.......
Russell

Same guy after 6 months?

Pete

What do you call two guys with no arms and no legs in the water?
Swimming trunks

What do you call two guys with no arms & no legs hanging on a wall?

Curt 'n Rod

What do you call a guy with no legs and one arm, holding up your car?
Jack

What do you call a guy with no feet?
Neil

What do you call a woman with one leg shorter that the other?
Eileen

An Asian woman with the same affliction?
Irene

After the operation?
Noleen

I am trying to pull myself out of the sludge. It may take some medication.
Oh yeah........and everyone......thanks.

5 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Irish man with no arms and no legs sitting on your deck?

Patty O'Furniture

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A guy with no arms and legs? First base!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Louise said...

A deer with no eyes?

No idea.

A deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no idea.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty O'Furniture............OMG, I'm going straight to hell, I just about fell off my chair laughing. Thank you SO much for cheering up my morning.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Woman with Kids said...

Tasteless Art? Sadly, I love that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home