August 27, 2006

She's ALL Mine

Driving down the road, running errands, playing the radio at high decibels...

Miss Thing from the backseat - "Mom?"

Me - "Yeah?"

Miss Thing - "Can you put on your iPod?"

Me - "Sure. Why?"

Miss Thing - "Because its SO much better to listen to than the radio."

All is right with the world.

Three fingers to the sky out the window of the Big Blue Minivan, sticking out our tongues, bobbing our heads to AC/DC that is so loud it is rattling the flip-out windows in the way back.

*Fade To Black*

5 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Awwwww! That's so cool.

I figure all of mine have been either irrepairably harmed or totally coolified (that's a word!) by my blasting everything from Creed to the Bloodhound Gang at paint peeling volumes in the car.

*sigh*

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Pendullum said...

Ain't it the truth???
We were just talking about the radio and how there is never any good music on...
EVER>>>
I only use the internet to find music...
My daughter who is 8 knows AC/DC,she knows the Rollong Stones, and Radiahead, Goldfrapp,Bowie, Zep,The Beatles, Neil Young... and so many others... no thanks to th radio!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

(((((cringe)))))

I make my kids listen to NPR. They are so going to get their asses kicked when they go to school.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Crooked Eyebrow said...

How funny!
I get the same thing every day from my 5 year old.

"Mom,put your ipod put on AC/DC, I feel like rocking"

cue in air guitar from the cute little man in back.

"rock on witcha bad self"

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those about to Rock.... We salute you.

William's Brother

 

Post a Comment

<< Home