August 14, 2006

Blah Monday

I am happy to report that the play date went well - no incidents - no bodies in the backyard.

I am just BLAH today and have been for a while about this blog. Maybe its the fact that summer is ending. Maybe its because I am so busy making last minute plans to go here or there to make the most out of the next few weeks. Maybe its because my job went from being very laid back this summer to ridiculously busy and very stressful. Or maybe its just because I have nothing to write about. No new material for you all.

I'm certain when the kids are back to school in a few weeks I'll have plenty.

But for now - I'm taking a little break. Rest assured I will still be around and reading yours.
UNtil then....

8 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger VTek said...

Enjoy your break/rest of summer!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, don't be gone too long. We'll miss ya! Have a margerita on me!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

Enjoy your rest Sharpie. It does get overwhelming at times.

Hugs!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I thought of you just this morning at Meet The Teacher Day. I have a Megan's Mother in my class who treats me like Stella Dallas.

Don't be gone too long, I need you to help me laugh my way through Motherhood. ;)

- PK

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

I'm with you on the blah thing. Can't seem to get motivated to do anything.

Have a good rest and come back soon!

-Blue

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heh there again...what happened to Sherry - did she get some ignorant trolls stalking her?? Her site was not working for a couple of days, now its password protected??? Bummer!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where else to post this, but I am bummed that Sherry had to password protect her blog - I have been reading her forever, and would love to continue if she's comfortable. She can email me at bandthejsATyahooDOTcom if she wants to (although I understand if she doesn't).

Thanks for letting me hijack your space - I love reading you...enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Bobbi

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Enjoy your break. :)
Can you tell Sherry to e-mail me. :)

wanttobeanislandgirl@hotmail dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home