August 08, 2006

Note To Self

When trying to prove a passive aggressive point that I have a REASON for ALWAYS leaving the AC on and NOT opening the windows because it is HOTTER THAN HELL (even though DH thinks otherwise) and turn OFF the AC for the day downstairs and the kitchen has risen to 80+ degrees and you decide to cook ham, rice, corn bread (in the oven) for dinner.

AND THEN you decide that a nice fresh mozzarella and tomato (from FIL's garden) salad might be nice.

AND the kids are running around the house (which is 4000 degrees) and playing hide and seek and you decide to be a GOOD mom and play too.

That the spice mix you ALWAYS use to put on top of the salad looks EXACTLY like the cat treats bottle.

Until they are on top of you mozz & tomato salad.



UPDATED TO ADD: OK maybe if I READ the jars it doesn't look exactly alike. I did however, fish out the 5 or so treats that graced my salad, poured them back in the container, shook up the salad and served it to all. And YES, I did eat it too.

8 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention I'm so, SO glad I'm home?

Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Note to self: Inspect ALL prepared food products before consuming them at Sharpie's house.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

hahahaha - delicious

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, yum?? ;-)

My house stays at 78-79 degrees when I am gone, hence the cooling down to 75 is that much quicker when we return home. FL = A/C ALL THE TIME.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they can't be THAT bad if the cats eat them??

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Remember when I got Summer's Eve Deodorant Spray and Hair Spray mixed up?

My cooch sure hasn't forgotten.

And remind me to tell you how I learned not to get amorous with one's hubbypoo after making homemade salsa together.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger amanda said...

My little one would have been in heaven with your salad because it has all her favorite foods: tomatoes, cheese and animal food. I swear, she picks it up wherever we are and seems to love it more than the food I slave over for her. We're going to Sharpie's for dinner from now on!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger macboudica said...

What did people ever do before AC was invented?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger JayMonster said...

I'm sorry... after completing the task of cleaning the coffee I spit onto my monitor, I forgot...

What were you trying to "passively" agressively prove?

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home