April 21, 2006

Have Ya Seen These?



I saw them last weekend at our local IGA - where for a mere $1.29 for the box of 24 stars or hearts (I chose the stars) - I could transform a perfectly boring dessert of brownies into Magnificent Star Brownies. (Did you hear the announcer voice in there because you should have.)

They are very easy to use - same as a cupcake paper/foil - only I used Bakers Joy and they popped out pretty easily - I only lost one and well I ATE IT - not a total lose.

Go check out their website - they have lots of cool ideas.

I am off to transform Betty Crockers' cake mix into a fantasmic YuGiOh Adventure cake for my son's Birthday Party tomorrow. NOT that I know how many kids are coming as well - NO ONE RSVPs. Out of 7 kids - 3 parents called. And don't for one minute think these people would even hesitate to NOT show up because how CLASSLESS would that be to ASSUME I still made room for you. Any bets on how many others will show? I'm guessing at least one.

4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger VTek said...

Happy planning/preparing (and may they all show up to appreciate it)!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I on the shit list because I didn't RSVP until today? And I have TWO kids coming?

I promise, they won't eat much pizza. But, from the sounds of things, they'll be all over that cake!!!

See you tomorrow!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Ohhh ... naughty, naughty not RSVP-ing!

Hope the party goes swimmingly.

-Blue

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

What the hell? I thought you were meant to NOT be mother of the year. Anyone who bakes is in the running, in my book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home