April 25, 2006

Tuesday Ramblings

You'd think that over the weekend I could have put together a thoughtful post - but NO. I don't know if its the rains that were monsoon-like or the fact that I spent all of it with a crazed look in my eye... but I didn't. So, here's what ya get - like it or lump it.

1.Chuck E Cheese parties are about as fun as being hung thru your back fat by meat hooks. Unless you are the birthday boy....


Happy 6th Birthday Lil Man!

2. Or have a cool ass cake like this...



And yes you are seeing correctly - the Devil Walmart sells these little ditties - they light up the color of the candle - Very Fucking Cool.

3. I don't give a shit WHAT the experts say about iPods making you go deaf - I say its the only thing that can drowned out the sound of my stomach yelling to go eat the entire pound cake, strawberries and whip cream. AND how the hell else am I supposed to keep running the rest of those 2 miles without listening to a little Alice In Chains?!?

4. I don't care what you say - my sister rocks. She done saved my sorry ass (again) with the stupid favors for the Communion, by traveling straight to the Mikasa dealer and securing enough crystal candy dishes to hold all the Easter Candy I am so trying (not that hard) NOT to eat. Thanks my sista!!

Off to work, sew veil on headband for Communion, wash soccer uniforms (I SO wanted to say outfits - but that would show you how much I know about sports) and get ready for my class tonight.

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

We have had ONE party at Chuck E Cheese. That was enough. I feel your pain.
Glad you made it through it. ;)

Very Cool Cake. :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

oh yes Chuck E Cheese. I had to take half a tranquilazer the last time I was there. Jesus H. Christ the sound volumne in that place makes me want to hurl.....it literally causes my head to pound.

Looks like you had one happy birthday boy there!

Yes - your sister does rock!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dread the Chuck E Cheese party....i really really do. I know it's coming someday....the queen will request it, i know it....

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- www.daddydetective.com

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

Fabulous cake Sharpie, and little man is a little sweetie.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you've done more for me than secure some crystal in our lifetimes, so twas nothin' my sweet. Nothin' t'all.

I never did get to sample a slice of that cake, damnit, but it looked divine. People were scarfing it up, so I imagine it was more than tasty.

Now, go do some work, will ya? Stop singin' my praises. You got bacon to bring home (and fry up)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home