April 07, 2006

Reasons Why I Can't Live Without My Husband

(Alternate headline: Why I can't kill him off and bury him in the backyard even those he makes me WANT to sometimes.)

1. He kills all the spiders.
2. He also picks up any dead animals/rodents. Yuck.
3. Two Words - Self Tanner. I would NEVER be able to get my back.....
4. He saves money - he's a saver/penny-pincher.
5. The sex is still mind-blowing after 15 years.
6. He has THE MOST TWISTED sense of humor (besides my own) that I have ever met.
7. He makes me coffee EVERY morning.
8. He thinks I'm sexy.
9. He's seen my naked for the last 15 years - that has to say SOMETHING about endurance, no?
10. We have inside jokes.
11. We poke fun (together and separately) at everyone, everything.
12. He knows ALL of my dirty little secrets.
13. He. LOVES. Me. anyway.
14. He does all the laundry. Actually he does laundry ALMOST every day.
15. He always supports me. He's my rock.
16. He lets me drive his hot little car whenever I don't want to be seen in the Minivan.
17. He pays the bills. On time. Always.
18. He's sexy.
19. He washes the cars.
20. He tells me every day how great I look and how proud he is that I am working so hard Working Out.
21. We like the same crappy music.
22. His...*ahem* manhood is the same size as Mr. Tommy Lee. It's true. I've seen the tape. Twice.
23. (There are more, but my sister says I can't list those on the internet...)

9 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger VTek said...

Your alternate headline would be perfect for the new book "Till Death Do Us Part - Love, Marriage, and the Mind of the Killer Spouse" by Robi Ludwig LOL! Kudos to your hubby for all that he does!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

#11--lol We did a lot of that on our recent trip to DC. :)

Loved this post.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I hear ONE more story about your husband's, ahem, manhood, I'll just about put a spike through my head.

I must admit, I do adore your hubby as well. Tremendously.

Crappy music, you say? 80's hair rock is CRAP?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

She SAYS that - but really she doesn't mind....OK she does - but I make her listen anyway. Really, if you can't tell your sister, than who????

And pst - its 2006 - 20 years have past - I assume that makes it crappy in and of itself.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

So are you watching Big Love? Does he need another wife?

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

hmmmmm - he sounds like a dream! He does laundry?!? How is God's name did you train him to do that?? You must reveal your secret! I still can't get mine to stop leaving his socks inside out and his underwear.... well... .let's not even go there.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger amanda said...

AND he must not mind you blogging about his manhood for all the world to see. I guess if it's that big, he's probably pretty glad you're telling the world....

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

W-we have the same husband?

... oh wait ... I just read the 'does laundry' part. Nevermind. Evil Genius Husband thinks that the washer is just a funny looking place to set the dog dish while filling it.

*sigh*

Congrats on having such a fine man!

-Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home