April 10, 2006

Snip, Snap Paddy-Whack...

Little snippets of the last few days -
since I don't have time to write a long, thought out post.

Lil Man and I in the car...

"Ma, ya wanna know what's WHACK?"
(He's FIVE people and we are WHITER than WHITE)

Through hysterical laughter...."What? What is WHACK?"

"That I saw My Teacher at the rollerskating rink."

Me - "Hmmm. Yeah , that IS whack"



My husband after playing Laser Tag with the Kids


"Laser tag is great. Its like paintball.
Without the pain of getting hit and all the running.
I sat up on top and just picked all the kids off."




My friend telling me how they celebrate Easter


"The kids have a chocolate egg Hunt in the back yard. They the guys go and hide the plastic eggs with money and scratch-offs inside. Only the women do it. Its in the front yard. We even bring a change of shoes for better traction."

Me - "Can you tell me what time this is, because I would like to drive-by to see it..."

Her - "Yeah, it only sucks if you are the one who gets the egg with "You're a loser inside"

Me - HYSTERICAL laughter.



May you all not be the ones with the Loser Message inside. Cuz that would just be whack.

8 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger VTek said...

I wonder where that 'whack' word came from? -Whitney on crack? lol

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - from the mouths of babes!

I LOVE the egg hunt for scratch-offs. I am SO doing that with my family this year!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I, too, will be stealing the scratch-off idea. And I can't wait until my little one says something whack to me!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that kid. More than cake. And that, my dear, is WHACK.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I can finally post! BLogger had it out for me the last couple of days.

I bought some WHACK shoes today.

I feel so young and hip now. ;)

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

We always say "If you don't smarten up - I'm going to nick-nick paddy-whack your ass"

I have no idea why we say that....it just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Easter egg-scratchoffs.... now that sounds fun!!!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Ok, that's just hilarious.

(Jotting down ideas for next year's egg hunt when my kids will be old enough to read 'you're a loser')

Your blog is BAD - the kind of Bad that actually means GOOD. Your my kinda mom!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Duh, I meant You're, not YOUR.

You're my kind of mom.

I'm a stickler. Sorry. I'll shut up now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home