March 11, 2006

Stripper Dance

Your Stripper Song Is

I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears

"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!


Why do I have the sudden urge to buy my husband a wife-beater tee
while driving with my children on my lap in the front seat?

She has lost her mind.
And her body. Poor thing, that's all she had.....
'Cuz brains, not so much.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to get your wife beater tee at Building 19 - LOL

If Britney is not pregnant, I think it's great that she's letting it all hang out (like the rest of us still trying to take off pregnancy weight). If she is preggers again, both she and Denise Richards have the worst judgment in the world!

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
company mass email dance in jamaica breack dances pregnant woman sex pictures Audi roadster sale tt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home