March 10, 2006

Dear God,

I am just writing this note to you to remind you that we are
going to see The Mouse and all his friends in 9 days.
I would appreciate the following...

1. A flight free of bumps, dips, screaming, yelling,
complaining and delays.

2. REALLY good weather.

3. Hubbys back to be ok through all the walking, rides
and sex in the bathroom.

4. Not to throw up on Space Mountain.

5. To remember to take pictures of my kids
slack-jawed when they see the GRANDNESS
of it all.

6. To not get sunburned, as you know I am Toe-Tag White.

7. To try not to cry when I see their faces beaming
because they never in a million years imagined it
would be like this.

8. To not wait another 9 years to take a vacation.

9. To not leave behind either of my kids "lovies"
as they may never sleep again...or me for that matter.

10. To remember to buy my sister ears and get a picture...

That's all. Thank you. Amen.

Oh, and....
P.S. Thanks for dropping that wonderful NEW
job in Hubby's lap!! Thank you for all the work
that has come in for me. Thank you for our health.
Thank you for my extended family. And mostly
thanks for allowing me to stay here with my
beautiful family and take care of them.

I know another birthday is coming my way -
and I was wondering if I could see about
60 more? Thanks!

5 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

yup- I think you've covered it all. Congrats to your hubby for a great job!

Should we call ahead and warn Mickey that you are arriving? naaaaa - take him by surprise!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Hah! Have a great time and good luck with that loo sex. *sigh* my Evil Genius Hubby has a bad back as well and they seem to flare up just when you can manage to find a sink the right height ...

-Blue

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike your sista, when I read "sex in the bathroom," I thought it meant on the airplane LOL

Have a great vacation & birthday!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

Congratualtions on the new job and the impending vacation. I like you thank-you list. I think I need to copy so I dont forget everything I have to be grateful for.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

But first I need to uze mi spel chek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home