March 09, 2006

I'm Not Touching You. Air Is FREE.

Why is it that as soon as you turn your back
on your two (individually) wonderful, loving,
caring, beautiful, thoughtful children -
they turn into Chuckie and his Bride?



I swear they pick and taunt and tease
until I swear its going to come down
to blows. Me or them - no matter.

"She's looking at me."

"He's tapping and giving me a headache."

"She keeps changing the channel."

"This is why mommy drinks."

EVERYBODY shut the fuck up!!

I suppose I can't expect that they
act any different than me and my sister did.

And well, in the torture department...
she came up with the small straw every time.
I was the OLDER sister after all by nearly 4 years.

A sample...

At Christmas my dad would bring home
a big box 'o chocolate...a RARE treat...
not to be wasted...
I would make my lil sister take a tiny bite
out of a candy and then show it to me..
if it was a kind I liked - I would take it and
eat it - if it was horrible - I would MAKE
her eat it - threatening to tell my dad.

And well, she's be in deep shit.




Don't cha want to split a box of chocolate with me??

5 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

LOL! Sounds like something my oldest son would do. ;)

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like me and my hubby at Valentine's (he's always searching for the coconut)!

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no...they are everywhere:

http://store.nordstrom.com/category/default_juniorsbp.asp?category=2378467~2378483&origin=tab

scroll to the bottom...leggings!!!! i know it's not related to this post but i wanted to share.
-courtney

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

I was so horrible to my little sister too, and now I cringe when I see my daughter exerting that natural sense of superiority that comes with being older (even if it is only 2 years) on her little brother.

I should probably buy my sister some chocolates to say sorry for all those times I was such a complete bitch.

But uh....nah, stuff it.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Judypatooote said...

Funny Post and sounds so familiar...cute picture of you kids.....LOL just Kiddin.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home