February 27, 2006

Dear Principal at My Kids School,

First of all - thank you, thank you, thank you that Feb. vacation is OVER!!! Why in God's name they need an entire week off after having over a month off for Christmas... is well, fucking ridiculous!

But can we talk for a moment?....over here by the small water fountain...ya know the one they are not allowed to go to. Right next to the cafeteria/gymnasium/auditorium? Where if they are caught talking to their friends during lunch (the nerve of some kids!!) they are remanded to standing on a parking lot line facing AWAY from the other children. (So as not to even LOOK at fun?!?)

Boy, what a GREAT place to go. Where you can't talk to your friends - even in line after you get off the bus. For if you DO, you must stand up in front of the WHOLE school - so they KNEW you were BAAAAAADDDDDDD!! You can not wear the latest clothes - those shirts have smart-ass sayings on them. (Rude I think you said) And oh yeah, we parents are NEVER doing enough.... what with the fund-raisers and the Family Reading Days and the Bag a Book, Math Bag, Reports, Projects, etc, etc, etc.

And now - you have told the kids that are not allowed to bring ANYTHING to school in their 100 lb backpacks - no toys, no cards, no fuzzy pens. They will be confiscated. Hile Hitler!!

So, in order to keep my kids favorite toys from dying (yes I said dying)...I am officially on Tamagotchi Duty.
Every day, until they get home...I am to feed, clean up poop and dispense medicine to the sick.



This WAHM has nothing better to do. Thanks for the additional job.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

LOL!! Thank the friggin' God my daughter isn't into those things (yet). I can barely take care of the breathing animals in this house, let alone the electronic ones. My daughter told us the only rules on her schoolbus this year were no kissing and no drinking. I had to chuckle.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Tamogatchi's.
Have fun with that. LOL Thank God my kids are not into them....... yet.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kid had a few before they died. thank god you could pause them and shove them a drawer till they came home from school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home