December 22, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is Some Time With My Family

It is hard to believe that Christmas morning is a mere 3 days from today. Not that I'm not ready for it, because I am. Christmas cards were mailed, presents were bought and wrapped, and decorations were hung. I even made ornaments for the family from pictures I took of the kids. Mother nature ensured us a White Christmas by dumping nearly a foot of snow over our house this weekend. I can't wait for Christmas morning. I love the looks on the kids' faces. I love their excitement, their energy, their love.

Now that all the stresses of life are at a merciful standstill, I can concentrate on them. Just them. Have fun with them. Hear their laughter and laugh along with them.

I can also reflect on the coming year and all that I am thankful for. Grad school has wrapped up for the semester with another 2 A's. Teaching is over, save for the grades I will turn in today. I will close up the design shop for a week, at least. I can feel my shoulders ease with each word I type.

May you all find this peace and love in your hearts this Holiday Season!




(Aren't they adorable?)

I am off to bake brownies for Lil Man's Christmas Party this afternoon. I'll catch up with you all after the Holidays. Be Safe.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes they are, and you too Sharpie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home