July 25, 2008

Love Fest



L from Everyday Life showed me the love! Thank you L, it is nice to be loved!

So, I'm going to spread some more love around and send this out to the following whom are a always in my daily sitemeter (thanks girls)...

Horkin Ramblings
I Got 2 Babe
White Trash Mom
LaLa
I Promise Not To Laugh During The Seance
For The Love Of Pete
Where's My Laptop


Now, go spread the love, too....
Memoirsofamommy.com says The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

6 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, thank you sweetie. It's lovely to be loved.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I feel the love!

Thank you!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Lana M. said...

Thank You!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the, albeit long distance, love.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Laura said...

You have absolutely no idea what that means to me at this moment. Love back to you and thanks...for everything.

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right back at 'ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home