June 04, 2008

Heaven In A Wrapper

I know I said last week that the items listed were my favorite things. Well, that was before I had my first bite of the delicious Atkins Advantage Caramel Bars. I swear they will give you an orgasm in every bite, or your money back. I bought the following flavors in a multi box at the local BJS and all of them taste no less than deliciously sinful. I actually dare to say, they taste like a CANDY FUCKING BAR. I know, you are skeptical. I understand. But, DH, who refuses to partake an ANYTHING healthy, took one bite and said, "Holy shit - THOSE are REALLY good." Uh, yeah, I know.

So without further ado, I give you the flavors...



Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat

Nutrition Advantage Points: 11g protein, 9g fiber, 1g sugar, 19 vitamins and minerals, including an excellent source of Calcium, 150 calories, 0g sugar alcohols.



Caramel Fudge Brownie

Nutrition Advantage Points: 12g protein, 9g fiber, 1g sugar, 19 vitamins and minerals, including an excellent source of Calcium, 160 calories, 0g sugar alcohols



Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch

Nutrition Advantage Points: 11g protein, 9g fiber, 1g sugar, 19 vitamins and minerals, including an excellent source of Calcium, 150 calories, 0g sugar alcohols.

So, enjoy these little bars from heaven. With the high protein content, low calories and low grams of sugar, you can eat one without guilt. And, (at least in my area) there were coupons in the Sunday coupon section of the paper.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Those do sound yummy. I will have to try them.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Holy crap, you had me at One Gram of Sugar! I was just looking at protein bars yesterday and all of them had a CRAPLOAD of sugar. Now I know what to look for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home