May 19, 2008

Weigh In - Week 18 & 19

Because I had already posted two posts last week, I didn't want to send my readers into cardiac arrest (God forbid) by seeing I actually put a bit of effort into this blog. So, I'm a bit behind.

Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 18....

1 pound

Here's the official weigh-in Weight Loss for Week 19....

2 pounds

Official weight loss Grand Total is 39 lbs in 19 weeks.


Now 21 more to go.


Here's a few things that I encountered this week...

• Since I refuse to buy new clothes yet, I have taken to darting the back of my jeans to keep them up.

• I tried on 2 pairs of Size 12 Jeans and they fit (a bit too snugly in the butt) or perhaps I am so used to the above, I wasn't comfy.

• 39 pounds allows you to wear that new Buxton Purse your kids bought you, without looking like someone tied you in string like a pork roast.

• Seeing a "1" in front of my weight is a WHOLE SHITLOAD better than seeing a "2".

• Even more amazing, the "1" is followed by a number I haven't seen since before I had my kids 10 years ago.

This week, I hope to hit 40 pounds and then I will have to stand outside my house with a sandwich board because HOLY FUCK, I've lost 40 pounds. I would pinch myself, but I bruise easily.

6 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Congratulations Sharpie!!!

Excellent job!!!

Keep up the good work... You are doing great!
xo
LBC

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, followed by even more awesome. You are an inspiration.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeehaw!

You should only stand outside w/the sandwich board naked. That way, passersby get the full effect of your accomplishment.

Without the Buxton, of course.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SWEET! Awesome job!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

That is so AWESOME!

Sadly, the same can not be said of me. Somewhere along the way, I stopped trying. So, you will be able to wear that cute bikini and I will be wearing a Hefty bag. :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger L said...

Sounds like whatever you're doing is working.

Just think, when you reach your goal, you'll have a blast getting your hot mom clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home