January 11, 2008

Crazy Days

I could tell you that I haven't posted because I really like seeing Kid's picture there when I come to NWMOTY, and that would be half true. The other half is much worse. Can you imagine that?

Both kids have been ridiculously under the weather with a horrible stomach bug. It has left the following in no particular order: splatter, inside my cabinets, inside my tampon box, in my HAIR BRUSH - (which really is the worst, because I did not discover it until AFTER I had blown dry my hair ALL THE WHILE thinking to myself HOW could it POSSIBLY still smell like puke in here I have scoured every inch. Apparently not.), much laundry, much cleaning and much lying on the bed, couch, floor. Everyone is better - Thank God. They are back at school and we are moving on.

I also started up my Grad. School classes again. See, I said CLASSES. Not class, like I swore I would ONLY do forever more, Amen. I need to be DONE - so I am taking two. Guess when they started? Guess? Monday. Right smack dab in the middle of Pukey Town. Not just the kids have been blowing chunks. I have been playing catch up to the 4 projects for each class due this week. They are ALL writing assignments and we all know - my writing she sucks vomit hair brushes, so it is a difficult process.

I actually don't hand in projects that sound like my dribble here, thank you tiny baby Jesus.

But, it is Friday and I am down to one last 3-5 page essay on Persuasion in Advertising. No problem.

Hope everyone is well and good and without puke in your tampons. Peace.

6 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh no... That is just horrible. I thought I had it bad that the brand new white comforter was sacrificed to the vomit Gods. But not your hairbrush! Here is hoping that you can quickly catch up. I'm glad your family is feeling better.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Oh poor you!! Puke in the hairbrush? Eeeewww...
I am glad everyone is better.
xo
LBC

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

Puke in the tampons has to be a new lowest low.

Beats poop under my fingernails any day.

All of my sympathies, and a fresh bottle of Febreeze.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

Okay, I think your house had it worse! Poor hairbrush, do we need to send you a new one?

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear.

Puke in the hairbrush.

I'd hurl myself.

You = stronger woman

I'm with Michele...happy Febreezing!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh my, your hairbrush?! All I could think reading that was "that would require a whole second shower, what a pain in the ass!"
I have one home with pink eye today, and I am now counting my blessings!
Glad you all are better, now get working on that last paper!:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home