December 04, 2007

Because I Like To Share

Sometimes too much. My sister , she knows this well.

So, this advice, dear sister is for you....

You should NOT have a TV in your bedroom. I know this because I DO have one in my bedroom. And that TV, well, she's on a lot - as background noise. And a muffler of noise for those times when you are not quite sure if those pesky kids are SOUND ASLEEP or not. Ahem. So, IF you are using it as a muffler and the station that just HAPPENED to be on is the Iron Chef starring PAULA DEEN ......there will be no necessary "concentration".

Because you will listening to all of her "ya'lls" and "southern gals" and high pitched hyena laugh. And then....nothing. She might make heavenly Red Velvet cake, but her voice could dry up the Mississippi, ya'll.

I share, because I love you all.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!

She reminds me of the mom who lived next door to us when growing up. That alone would make it impossible! LOL.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, you'll be happy to note, there is NO TV in our bedroom.

Secondly, I love Paula Deen. Er, loveD her, past tense, until that tasty morsel.

Ew. I said morsel.

Carry on, my dear. Keep the nuggets by which to live by comin.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Paula Deen - Libido Thief.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

We dont have a TV in our bedroom, but last night, in the living room, while we were, uh, muffling, a long infomercial for an album of religious music came on.

Relgious freaking music.

It was an aerobic scramble for the remote. Note that I said "aerobic", and not "erotic" scramble. More like two naked pigs trying to squeeze through the gate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home