November 30, 2007

Now I Know How She Really Feels

I have told you all before that we, at Chez Sharpie, are a bunch of pranksters. We make up stupid lyrics to popular songs about one another. We tease each other mercilessly and we all around laugh at each other A LOT. DH and I poke fun at each other a million times a day. We will mouth things to each other so that the kids can't hear them only to rat each other out. Case in point....

Sitting at the dinner table the other night enjoying my homemade turkey soup and razzing my husband because he had forgotten to do ANOTHER something or another that I had asked to do. He sneaks a glance at the kids, they are not looking, and mouths ASSHOLE to me. With a huge smile on my face, I feign surprise and yell out "Daddy called me a name!"

Miss Thing looks up from her soup without a second's hesitation and says to DH, "Did it start with a B?"

She didn't have to even THINK about it. Like it was right there in her little mind anyway. Not that I am saying she is WRONG or that I hadn't thought that of my mother at that age. I guess I no longer have to wonder what she's thinking when she gives me the hairy eyeball....

5 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Violet said...

Ok, now that's FUNNY! Hee hee!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

Of course she meant Brat.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must've meant Busta Rhymes or Beautiful Creature.

Not bitch. No, not MY little niece.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Of course she meant Beautiful!! ;-) Maybe Buxom? ;-)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Heh...that is too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home