November 08, 2007

My Life, She Is Crazy

And Wonderful. But, mostly crazy. So, here are some bullet points...

1. I did not find my stone to my ring, but I did order a new stone to replace it. The ring should be back on my finger in about a week. I assume I will find the lost stone in about a week and a day.

2. Conair called me back after I informed them of the Flat Iron Blue Spark Fire of 2007 and are sending me a replacement. Of the same flat iron. I explained to the very nice lady that this particular fact made me quite uneasy. She assured me that stuff like this "doesn't ever EVER happen". Nice to know they think I'm special too.

3. I was asked last night if I would participate in a book. By participating, I mean if I would be interviewed and photographed for a coffee table book about professors in the Art College. The author/photographer is a student and has chosen 10 professors in total. I agreed. The interview was unnerving as there was a tape recorder and really difficult questions to answer. I wish I could have taken them home and typed up my answers - I am better when I think it through.

Here are some of the questions that I thought were really interesting...

1. What's your biggest dream?

2. What's your favorite movie? Band? Influence?

3. Best advice you ever received?

4. And my favorite question.....If you ran into your 20 year old self...what would you say to her and what would she say to you?

There were many other great questions and I can't wait to see how the book comes out.

See how weird my life is? And amazing. Yep, my life is amazing.

How would you answer Question #4?

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Laura said...

What would I say to myself? That's a good question because there is so much. I think I would say to enjoy life more, realize that things are going better than you think. My 20 year self? Would say,"Things are going good?"..."I've got an infant, I'm alone and working two jobs. How can this be happy?"

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would say to my 20-year old self...."how's it hangin'?"...

But I don't think that that's really fair for me..since I am only 19..LOL

Those are some tough questions to have to answer...

And I understand being annoyed/nervous about being sent an exact copy of the thing that malfunctioned. I once found a frozen, dead cockroach in a back of french fries....and wrote the company about it. They sent me coupons for free bags of the same french fries. I think I would've preferred my money back. LOL

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

I would tell my 20 year old self that I will eventually have everything I want, but not on my schedule. But that it will be nothing I expected and more than I ever could have wished for. So calm the F down, enjoy life as it unfolds instead of trying to rush everything, and stay away from credit cards. And guys named Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home