October 31, 2007

Happy Door To Door Begging

As my father would call it. You probably refer to it as Halloween. But I grew up in a weird ass family - so, there you go!

I give you obligatory pictures of the kids in costume. I had many opportunities to capture these as we have had: a halloween party, a visit to each of the grandparents and a halloween parade for school.



Luke, I am Your Father. Complete with heavy breathing apparatus that attaches to the inside of the mask. That way he doesn't hyperventilate while trick-or-treating. Yeah, he went Old School.



Super Hot Pink SuperGirl. Complete with bitchy attitude and a penchant for always believing that no matter how much more experience her mother might have in the hair/clothes/makeup department, that she is in fact a complete and total asshole. She doesn't actually say that, it is well understood with her super power Bitch Face Look. Thank God she's so damn cute!




Happy Halloween Everyone!

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

They look great!! Sad part is I can remember giving my mother the same attitude regarding makeup!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Argggh. My daughter does the same thing to me (and I have a license in cosmetology). My son received the Darth Vader mask thing with the voice messer wither thing and my husband just loved running around the house with it.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can smell the attitude from here. Dang.

They look amazing, though, as always.

Hope you had a Happy Halloweenie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home