July 26, 2007

Question For Ya

If you are at the dinner table, politely enjoying a dinner that YOU prepared, like you ALWAYS prepare EVERY FUCKING DAY and your significant other is joking around with the kids and decides to make YOU the focus of his lame ass jokes by rhyming silly rhymes for the kids and ends his asshole chant with "And your mother's PLUS SIZE ASS" would you...

A) Shoot daggers out of your eyes and claim that was a horrible thing to say?

B) Storm upstairs to let him clean up dinner?

or

C) Bury his fucking stupid ass next to the geraniums in the back yard?

I thought so. No one mind the lump in the lawn.

8 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

LOL!!! I didn't see "poke his eyes out with your fork" in that list...

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy...someone's not gettin' any for awhile!!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

LBC - good point - it should have been added - I'll note it for next time!

Heather - he can kiss my Plus Sized Ass if he thinks differently.

And WTF I'm a size 14.

I may poke his eyes out and THEN bury him....

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with LBC. But, instead of poke his eyes, perhaps it's more of a fork to the balls.

You're smokin' hot. And, not for nothin', but Plus Size? Is totally average these days.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

LOL - I'm thinking he needs an emery board to the gums. Or a ball spanking with a bristly hairbrush. ouch.

Tell your hubby that there's a few(!) women in the world who would kill to have a size 14 ass. I'm one of them.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Not a Granny said...

All of the above in the order you have it..perfect..just don't bury him until all is cleaned up and trash is dumped..

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say d) all of the above. But "not a granny" beat me to it.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger melodyann said...

Or you can simply refer to him as "Daddy with the itsy bitsy teenie weenie..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home