June 06, 2007

Back To Hell




Hell's Kitchen that is!

Chef Ramsay is back and bolder than ever! God, I totally love this show.

One complaint - they have loaded the cast with a bunch of cry-baby sissies! In the FIRST episode alone there are no less than 4 fucking crying jags. Two of those came from a man! Are you kidding me? You are crying? On the first fucking show? Do you realize WHAT the prize is? A million dollar salary AT YOUR OWN FUCKING RESTAURANT! Did you think it was going to be easy?

For that matter - HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHOW BEFORE YOU CAME ON????

Call me callous - but I am quite tired of all the touchie-feelie man tears I have seen of late. I nearly walked out of SpiderMan 3 after seeing everyone in the fucking cast cry!

I whispered to Lil Man "This is nothing but a cry-baby girl movie - not a Superhero flick. If ONE MORE PERSON cries - I swear I'm gonna scream."

Lil Man - "Mom!"

Me - "I mean it - I am going to walk out!"

I know, I know - men are SUPPOSED to be more in touch with their feeling and crap. WHATEVER. I am OLD SCHOOL and need my SuperHero movies to NOT REQUIRE TISSUES!

So Rock On Chef Ramsay - Give Em Hell, Yes?

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya. I like my men strong, hard and minus kleenex. Although a good cry once in a while isn't bad, being a total sook ALL THE TIME? not so much.

On the Gordon Ramsey note, I do prefer his BBC America show over Hell's Kitchen. But that man does make me swoon...I bet he's not a crier.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The first ep is on my DVR, but I haven't watched it yet. The previews did show a guy crying and my first thought was 'dude! grow a pair' - holy crap what a wus.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger sillypants said...

My dh is an addict. Have you watched his other show on the BBC...."The F word" ? God, it is so good. I agree with you....bunch a pansies this season.

Silly

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh my GOUDA, I LOVE this show too! And it's the same as on American Idol - if you don't like Simon speaking rudely to you, then my advice to you would be DON'T SUCK!!

And are you watching America's Got Freaks? I mean, er, Talent? It's gonna be Big Brother Time, too.

I love this time of year. It's like Christmas for Reality Show fans.

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love Ramsey. It's actually been a lot of fun watching his BBCA shows and seeing the other side of him as well as the 'beat 'em up bloody' side. (although I love that about them)

I agree everyone is a bunch of cry babies. I never understood how people go on reality shows without having seen the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home