April 26, 2007

Where I Get My Sense of Humor (Or Is It Sarcasm?)

After a particularly trying afternoon with children helping with homework, making dinner, cleaning, sweeping, refereeing their outdoor obstacle course - I was not liking my children all that much. I decided to get a reality check.

Dial parents - father answers.


Me - "Hey Dad... Did you stop having kids after two because there were just some days that... I don't know, you just didn't like us very much?"

Dad - "I still have those days - even right now."

Nice. I laughed. He laughed.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

7 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny guy. Funny daughters.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why doesn't that surprise me ONE BIT???

Hey, at least the guy is honest.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol!!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger melodyann said...

My dad tells us that all the time. I don't think the really means it though....


hahahahahahahahaha

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I say anything to the effect of "kids drive people crazy" I'm looked at like an evil person. I'm so glad I found your web site. Every time the little one does something that drives me bonkers, I call my parents and apologize for doing the same thing to them.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

I highly recommend more than two, 'cause that way you have a better chance of having at least ONE kid in the house who's not driving you mad ... that second.

-Blue

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That's Awesome! (Can I say that without sounding old and dorky?? The awesome thing?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home