March 31, 2006

Today I Was Born

Your Birthdate: March 31

You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good.
You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship.
In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing.
Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.

Your strength: Your dependability

Your weakness: You hate being alone

Your power color: Midnight blue

Your power symbol: Shell

Your power month: April



I love horoscopes. They always intrigue me how they can
be so spot on at times. Except the Chinese horoscopes.
Because I'm a Rat sign. And well, no one wants to be a rat.

The one above is semi-me. I actually quite enjoy being alone.
I like alone time. I love my family yes - but nothing beats a bit
of me time.

And a shell for a power symbol? Who am I Aquagirl? Ah...no.

Color - Blue is my fav.

And April well - I don't know. My son was born in April - that's
all I got.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Many more!!!!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Miguelita said...

Happy Birthday Sharpie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home