March 29, 2006

Alright, I Give.....

What the hell is with these?



Seriously.

I don't get it.

EVERYONE is wearing them from kids to adults.

These particular ones are the expensive Crocs brand - but honey,
they are everywhere from Walmart to Nordstrom and in-between.

I GET that they are probably comfy and light and ventilating...
And that someone like a nurse or a chef might find these
like a little slice of heaven. And don't get me started on the color
coordinated aspect.

BUT....they are fucking hideous!
I just don't understand why they are mainstream.

Is it just me?

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I have a pair. I think they are hideous too but they sure are comfy. I use them for gardening and when I need something quick top put on my feet. Mine are a denim blue color - not a neon color. My daughter has orange ones. blech - she picked them out.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger VTek said...

I just bought something similar for the springtime at Payless -- Champion sneakers that have no laces and hardly no back at the end (so you can step in and out of them). I thought they would be easier for a busy mom (which I wasn't last spring)! I got a nice aqua color, but the inside is orange (which is pretty radical for me LOL). I've only had them a few days and I love them!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

These are my mother's new favorite shoes. They look ridiculous. Of course, if they are as comfortable as she says, I will be next. I am all about the comfy footwear.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are EFFIN UGMO!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get it either. But hey, as my Dad always says, "Different Strokes for Different Folks." (Just keep them away from my feet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home