January 16, 2008

Securing My Ballot Spot For Mother Of The Year 2008

I know it's early on, but I thought I might toss my hat into the ring with this one....

Picture the scene....
Lil Man in his bed last night listening to music...nestling down for a blissful sleep. My little angel. I am down the hall folding laundry on our bed, the door open, smiling to myself at the instant quiet that has come over the house as bedtime befalls us.


"Mom!!!! Come here!!!!!"

*I have fallen for the stalling techniques of my children and am not easily persuaded* "What?!"

"Come here - ya got to HEAR this, UNHOLY is on." Proceeds to sing along....

I will be starting my acceptance speech...



In case you are unfamiliar with said song

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO.

Liberty's favorite songs right now are "Girlfriend" by Avril Levigne and "Girl fight"

Yeah, she'll be a handful at 16.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Ahh, it's things like this that make me thankful for Disneyfied pop stars! LOL!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home